Training Availability With Cindy
Cindy is an engaging teacher and communicator who has presented and facilitated trainings on leadership development, conflict resolution, team building, spiritual well-being, family dynamics, among other topics.
She would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about potential training options for your organization.
training and/or seminars Available:
Cindy has provided a number of training sessions and seminars including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Compassion Fatigue and Burn Out Prevention Through Self-Care
- Conflict Resolution
- Emotionally Healthy Workplace
- Preventing Secondary Trauma for the Spiritual Care Provider/Clergy
- Providing Counselling Care For Children Who Have Special Needs
- Trauma, Suffering, and God: Holding Space When Faith Is Shattered
past training and seminars
Cindy has most recently presented the following sessions and seminars:
- "Understanding Family Dynamics and Tools For Family Counselling" presented in May, 2018 to the counselling staff at Niagara Life Centre in St. Catharines, Ontario
- "Spirituality, Compassion, and Trauma-Informed Care" presented as a full-day workshop on behalf of Attachment and Trauma Treatment Centre For Healing at a conference in May 2018, hosted by Aulneau Renewal Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
upcoming training and seminars
If you are interested in having Cindy present a training, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 905-359-9456 for more information.